Alice in Wonderland..
The (Wander)Land
Truly beautiful, green, quiet, pure and refreshing are the Mongolian countryside and mountains. This is where I get lost from the city and find myself, getting satisfaction full deep breaths feeling each and every part of human body. Wandering through the trees, feeling and talking to them, walking on the grass, bouncing off, flying over the mountains, I shall become the wind.
The (Wonder)People
One of the most difficult tasks to figure out is Mongolian mentality (Mm). At the end , each and every human being wants the few same things yet arguing, hiding, guessing, misconceiving, misunderstanding, lying, cheating, unforgiving, bullying, vilifying.. In the current society where everyone rushes to materialism Mm is a one big Wonder.
The (Wander)Art
Waking through the Alice's land, I often feel like I was from a different planet. The planet came to me from many years ago, as I become one with my own planet the Alice's land is even stranger. It's a (Wander)Art walking through the both lands. The art which was never taught, and the art that vividly yearned to be mastered.
No comments:
Post a Comment