(one of this summer nights)
it was an intellectually stimulating night with a crowd of gentlemen whom I consider intellectual and only a lady which would be me.
I spoke out my mind about the things we need to know and improve. Discontinuing my speech, a guy who's recognized as spokesperson or at least socially known famous man told to (me?) the crowd that he was glad to hear the 50% of the population.
I was discussted and blushed a bit, but none of the men did not realize. It was my body mind and thoughts based on much of my experience which are much broader that that BOY, It was NOT just GENERAL POPULATION IN HALF.
So, I am asking now "Tell me Who Started" the genderism. It was only Me and My Voice of opinion. You guys, specially Mongolian MEN goes around and weep about women being too Strong, Tough and Powerful instead of KKK (Kinder-kids, Kueche-ktchen, Kirche-church). It's the MEN who cries out and criticize that Feminism started by Women!
Oops, not this time, and this is how men's weeping comes out!Watch out GUYS!, 'cause I am around...
Know that Mind does not have gender.
No comments:
Post a Comment