bluefire

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

no dream is the real loneliness..

thank darkness of nights
thank wetness of rain
thank coldness of snow

for joining the power of
loneliness..


(to whom who never speaks back..)

self pities seek to be a victim of time
time...  you always have been my guest,
time.. now I give you time
to come and to leave
..otherwise, I will leave you
a post it note for you, time,
yes i am speaking to you listen..
a freak of a second is my life to you

time, you were the most precious of all
time, now you mean nothing to me
time, you've limited time for my life now

I have danced, raced and reached
in front of the mirror of time
I have given what you don't  have
I have lost what you have taken
time, i wished to be with you
time you never kept me where I am
time, wish to stop chasing you,
give me a chance to rest
leave me alone with the rest..

time, why can't you spread happiness to everyone, smoothly and endlessly
time.. you smiled at me but never walked with me..
time.. I missed you..

longer sighs for you to listen
legless yet you run fast
armless yet you take everything
never understood why they don't do the same
praised but not to praise
loved but not to love
respected but never respect
treasured but never treasure
take but never give

time, you know that I don't want to be here...
time, stop dragging me
time, it's too late for you tome come now..
time, i loved you but not any more...

time, I'm yours
but you're not mine..


No comments: