bluefire
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Gomenasai- I let you down..never needed a friend
huselteer ugiig ni yavilaa:
What I thought wasn't mine
Miniih gej bodson ter
In the light
Gerel gegeeteid
Was a one of a kind
Uur negen bailaa
A precious pearl
Unet suvd met
When I wanted to cry
I couldn't 'cause I
uilah gesen bolovch bi chadsangui ee
Wasn't allowed
Uchir ni ene bolomjgui bailaa
Gomenasai for everything
Buhniig uuchlaach
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Uchil, chamaig gomdooson gedgee bi medne
Gomenasai till the end
Ehnees ni tugsgul hurtel ni uuchlaach
I never needed a friend
Like I do now
Naiz nuhur nadad
Hezee ch odoogiinh shig heregtei baisangui
What I thought wasn't all
So innocent
Was a delicate doll of porcelain
When I wanted to call you
And ask you for help
I stopped myself
Chamaig(aa) duudaj
Tuslamj huseh gesen bolovch
Uuriiguu bi horison
Gomenasai for everything
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Gomenasai till the end
I never needed a friend
Like I do now
What I thought was a dream
A mirage
Zereglee
Zuud gej bodoj yavsan ter
Was as real as it seemed
A privilege
When I wanted to tell you
Chamd heleh gesen bolovch
I made a mistake
Bi aldsaan
I walked away
Bi chamaas yavsan
Gomenasai for everything
Gomenasai, Gomenasai
Gomenasai
I never needed a friend
Like I do now
Gomenasai, I let you down
Gomenasai, Gomenasai
Gomenasai till the end
I never needed a friend
Like I do now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment